Monday, May 21, 2012

water baby!

After Cory got off work on Friday, we went an ate at El Nopal (a Mexican restaurant).
We ate at Hibachi that night and went to Wal-Mart to get a couple of things. Of course Will had to have him something. We found these $1 dinosaurs which is what he is loving at the moment. He calls all dinosaurs "Dinosaur Train" from the show!!

Saturday, Will and I went to my cousins Wedding Shower while Cory rode motorcycles. Will was overall pretty good, he kept eating Tami's chocolate covered strawberries even though he had his on plate.


Afterwards we went to Nana's and Cory came by there after he finished riding.


Driving his Gator! He darts for it as soon as we get out of the car!

We also saw several frogs outside Friday night and Cory captured this one and put in the back of Will's Gator. He kept turning around to make sure it hadn't jumped out while he was driving and would say "ribbet, ribbet"!!

Sunday morning we got up, ate breakfast then me and him went grocery shopping. This is the time to go (I usually go Sunday afternoons). We were gone less than an house and I bought groceries for the whole week. No lines and not crowded what so ever. After we got back he took him a nap, woke up and ate him some lunch then we headed out side to have some fun in the water!





I had the hose in the pool filling it up and he insisted on taking it out a spraying it every where else. I would say Will, leave it in the pool and he would go NO!! Not liking this talking back thing.



This was funny- I took his shoes off so he could slide down his slide. After he got out of the pool he walked over to his Gator to get in (shoe-less). I see him rubbing his feet on the side of his Gator and then he runs over to me and says "shoes on mama"! He didn't like the dirt and grass that was on his feet!! Haha, like his mama!

Since he can't steer it yet, I have to fix it so he just goes in circles so he doesn't run into anything. He went around this particular circle at least 15 times!!

Hobo enjoying some outside time!

Decided it was better if he pushed it!! =)

Pizza Casserole face!!

 
Little Moments Like This

Visit Tami over at Little Moments Like This and link up for her weekend rewind every Monday!! Hope everybody has a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment