On Friday, I took Will to his 18 month check up and he did really well! He slept the whole way (about a 30 minute ride) so once we got inside the waiting room he was still a little sleepy and just wanted to sit in my lap. Which was a good thing because they were packed out and I didn't want him running around. He spotted his bites in his diaper bag so he ate those until they called us back.
mouth full of nilla wafers
love that sweet grin=)
He got weighed and then played in the room until Dr. Kelly came in. I made sure that I told him that there were 3 cases of strep throat at daycare this past week so he checked his throat out really good. I also told him that Will's appetite hasn't been so good over the last week either. I told him that he has also been cutting his canine teeth so I thought that could be why he hasn't been himself the past week. He said that his throat was real red and he wanted to do a strep test since we were heading into the weekend. Thankfully it came back negative, but he told me if he started running a fever to give him a call and he would send us something. I asked him when I should start potty training and he said he suggest it until two years unless he starts telling his to change his diaper. Nana bought him a Cars potty several months back and at first he just wanted to stand in it. Now he knows that he has to sit on it. I figured it's not gonna hurt letting him get use to it and we will just go with the flo. I don't want to push it on him if he's not ready. He was supposed to get a shot, but Dr. Kelly said that he was one day to early and that if he got it it wouldn't count. So he said he will get one shot and a finger prick on his two year visit.
18 Month Stats
Weight: 29lbs 4oz
Height: 32.5 inches
Clothes: mostly 24m/2T
Shoes: 5/6
Clothes: mostly 24m/2T
Shoes: 5/6
- You are talking so good and so much!! This weekend you kept walking around saying "Bobo Pooped" and yes, she had pooped! You repeat just about anything we say. You know who everybody (in our family/friends) is and you know whose car belongs to who.
- You LOVED being outside!! If we would let you, you would sleep outside! You cry at the door to go out and cry when we bring you in. You love playing with "ticks" (sticks) and playing in the dirt. You love going on wagon rides around the neighborhood too. You also love the water, you like helping wash Dae-Dae's (Daddy's) motorcycle and mommy's car!
- You love torturing Bobo (Hobo) every chance you get, but you love on her sometimes too! She has learned to run from you when she sees you coming! She will be sitting down and you will push her on her back and say "go, bobo!!" You also don't like sharing mommy with her. You do not like it when she sits in mommy's lap!! If you don't want her on the bed with you, you will tell her "off, bobo!!"
- You are such a loving little boy! You love giving hugs and kisses to everybody! If you don't want somebody to kiss you though you will tell them, "Stop, mama!!"
- You have all of your teeth except your two year molars. The last four (canines) weren't too bad for you. Your shirt just stayed wet most of the time. You love to eat ice to help with the pain.
- You are still attached to your paci and I don't plan on taking it away anytime soon. I said I was going to once your canines came in, but you love it so much that I just can't do it right now.
- You still sleep between mama and dae dae and I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. I love when you wake up in the middle of the night and you can't find me and you start yelling mama!!
- You still LOVE playing with peoples hair. We know that when you start playing with hair that you are getting sleepy! You have a handful of my hair every night when you go to sleep.
- You've been sleeping with Ming-Ming (your stuffed animal) for the past two months or so. You don't HAVE to have her to sleep, but you do sometimes snuggle up to her to fall asleep.
We love you so much boogie!! I can't believe that in half a year you will be TWO!!! It seems just like yesterday we had just brought you home from the hospital to sun bathe from the Jaundice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment