Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Will VS Lilyana

Yesterday after work I picked up my 6 week old niece Lilyana to watch while her mama worked. I've only watched her one other time, but Jordan was with me to lend a hand so it was easier. Well Cory was at work until midnight and Jordan wasn't interested in spending the night so I was a little scared. I picked her up and then we went and picked Will up from Granny Pam's. He was surprised when I got there and she was with me. After we left we picked up Cory's supper and took it to him and then stopped by Nana's to visit with her (and to have a pair of extra hands). Jordan was already at Nana's and Dena, Bruce, Zack and Mama came by to visit too.


Will was VERY jealous of Lilyana with whoever was holding him. With him being the first grandchild/great grandchild in the family he is definitely used to all the attention. He found a small rocker that Nana had a stuffed bunny sitting in and decided he needed to try and sit in it.

He fit, but BARELY!

He played in it for a while and Jordan decided to "help" Lilyana sit in it. He didn't like her sitting in it so he was poking her so Jordan moved her. Will sit back down in the chair and we thought that this would be the perfect picture opportunity with the two little ones so Jordan helped Will hold Lily.


I just started snapping pictures with my iPhone because I didn't have my camera and they were wiggling so a lot of them were blurry. Jordan got Lilyana and Will got so mad at her! He started crying and reaching for her. So Jordan got him to sit on the couch and hold her and I got a picture that I LOVE and will cherish forever!!

He was so proud that he was holding her, but he was also still very jealous of her. 

We left around 8:30 for my house since Katie gets off at 9:00. They both fell asleep on the way home (about a 15 minute drive) so I was thinking I could take Lilyana in and leave her in her car seat asleep. Go back and get Will, change him into his pajamas and lay him into bed. I figured Lilyana would be awake by then and I could change her into her pajamas before her mama got there to get her. As soon as I start to pull in the garage Lily wakes up screaming, like holding her breath screaming. So I checked on her and she was just pissed because she was ready to get out so I get out and run everything in the house. By this time Will wakes up and looks at Lily and says "baby?" I said she's ok baby so I get him and then get her out and take them in. I put Will down and get her out and she has screamed so much that she was sweating so I took her clothes off so she could cool off and calm down and then Will starts crying. Needless to say this kept on and on. Will would cry when I had Lilyana, but his was a jealous, hurt feelings cry- he was on the floor with his head laying on the floor crying- broke my heart. Then Lilyana would cry when I had Will, but she was doing it because she wanted to be held. I finally got both of them in their pajamas and we went and layed down until Katie got there. Thankfully they had both calmed down once she got there and Will was so happy to see that Katie was there to get her. Will didn't get to sleep to close till 10:00 which is way past his bed time, so I'm sure he will be ill for Granny today. I called Cory after she left and said I don't think I want anymore kids anytime soon!! He said me neither, I was like but you didn't just experience what I did. He said I know, but I still don't. Haha, maybe later on down the road once Will gets older we will change our mind, but for now... Will will be an only child for a while.
Happy Hump Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment